It seems like the movie whose score Imagine Dragons is working on is “Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction”, according to this website. “This news is coming from a Facebook user who took an image during the recording session.” It wasn’t confirmed yet, so stay tuned.
That video fucked me up, manAnyone that has seen the music video for “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons (via whatthefuckmoriarty)
Are you impressed about how many fans you have here in Brazil? (x)
Imagine Dragons + Billboard Music Awards
- Milestone Award Presented by Chevrolet
- Top Artist
- Top Duo / Group
- Top Hot 100 Artist
- Top Digital Songs Artist
- Top Radio Songs Artist
- Top Streaming Artist
- Top Rock Artist
- Top Rock Album - “Night Visions”
- Top Hot 100 Song - “Radioactive”
- Top Digital Song - “Radioactive:
- Top Streaming Song (Audio) - “Radioactive”
- Top Rock Song - “Demons” , “Radioactive”
Now don’t you understand, I’m never changing who I am.
Wayne Sermon at Lollapalooza Chile by Felipe Avendaño.
Daniel Platzman at Lollapalooza Chile by Felipe Avendaño.